This position will report to the Drill Room Supervisor
Operating CNC machinery to produce production parts
Responsibilities and Duties
· Set up of tooling and program for specific jobs to be run.
· Adjust program as needed to meet drawing specifications.
· Operate CNC machinery.
· Follow technical instructions, interpret drawings and manufacturing procedures.
· Perform inspections on completed parts.
· Perform secondary operations as required by the job packet.
· Operate a variety of drilling and tapping machinery.
· Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace.
· Support department supervisor in meeting production goals
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Completion of CNC courses or in house training.
· Good communication skills.
· Good hand-eye coordination.
· Ability to use machinery.
· Ability to use measuring equipment.
· Ability to stand or sit for extend periods of time.
· Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
· Willingness to work in a team environment.
Note: Linemaster Switch Corporation is an ISO certified company. All employees must have a basic knowledge of ISO principals.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt