Terms & Conditions Policy
- DATA – All the data published in this schedule is subject to change without notice.
- MINIMUM ORDER CHARGE – $100 (Exceptions made for credit card payment, E-commerce orders, and overnight shipments).
- MINIMUM ORDER CHARGE (INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS) – $200
- SHIPMENTS – All shipments are EX-WORKS Woodstock, CT USA.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT
- DOMESTIC SALES – Net 30 Days (U.S. Funds). Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex Accepted.
- FOREIGN SALES – By Proforma Invoice (U.S. Funds) + $50 Bank & Handling Fee. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex is Accepted, the $50 Bank & Handling Fee is waived when using a credit card.
- TAXES – Any applicable taxes are added in addition to the prices and terms stated.
- ONE YEAR / ONE MILLION CYCLE LIMITED WARRANTY
Linemaster Switch Corporation warrants each new product against factory defects in material and workmanship for one year after date of purchase. The owner of the equipment will be responsible for removing and returning any defective unit(s), prepaid to Linemaster Switch Corporation. Linemaster Switch Corporation will repair or replace defective product without charge at its option. All transportation charges must be borne by Linemaster Switch Corporation. If the products are not defective the customer may be held responsible for transportation charges. Exclusions from this warranty are abuse to the finish and any condition(s) determined by Linemaster Switch Corporation to have been caused by abnormal use or service. This warranty shall not apply to any Linemaster Switch Corporation product that has been improperly installed or altered from its original state.
Linemaster Switch Corporation reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications, designs, or materials on standard catalog items without notice consistent with sound engineering principles and modern practices, such that fit, form and function are not significantly altered. Changes made to custom special items will be communicated to all customers.
Important: Any product purchased that was not Regulatory Compliant at the time of shipment cannot be returned to Linemaster Switch Corporation for stock rotation.
- COMPANY POLICY ON SPECIALS:
- Any model not listed on our price sheet is a special.
- Specials are handled only by OEM Accounts.
- Note: Specials are product that is modified in any way from the standard catalog specification.
- SCHEDULED ORDER POLICY (BLANKET ORDERS):
- Scheduled orders must be at least 100 units. 100-199 units must be scheduled for delivery within 6 months. A complete release schedule is required with the purchase order.
- 200+ units to be scheduled for delivery within 12 months. A complete release schedule is required with the purchase order.
- COMPANY POLICY ON RETURNED MERCHANDISE:
- Returns of properly filled stock orders will be allowed only with the consent of Linemaster Switch Corporation and an authorized Return Goods Number.
- If contents of permitted returns are in perfect condition a re-handling charge of 10% – 25% will be made ($25.00 minimum).
- If contents of permitted returns are NOT in perfect (resalable) condition, repair charges will be made in addition to the re-handling charge.
- Specials and Potentiometer Switches are not returnable unless for warranty rework or if Authorized by Linemaster Switch Corporation
- Misrepresentation or excessive claims against this warranty may be prohibited at the discretion of Linemaster.
- Any specialty rework will need to be negotiated with the designated company representative.
- If the product is in a medical application a certificate of decontamination may be necessary prior to receipt of the return.
There are no warranties, expressed or implied (including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness), which extend beyond this warranty period. Loss of use of the product, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or consequential damages is not covered.
Buyer shall indemnify, defend and hold Supplier and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against all damages arising out of, in connection with, or resulting from any claim or allegations with respect to (1) written and graphic content used in connection with the marketing, sale and/or distribution of the Product, including any product labels, inserts or stickers, promotional materials, advertisements, and websites, except to the extent caused by or attributable to the acts of Supplier; (2) damage, change or modification of the Product by anyone other than Supplier, its employees, agents, contractors, licensees, or invitees; (3) any material breach by the Buyer of the terms of purchase set forth on this website and in related purchase and sale documentation; (4) negligence or willful misconduct of Buyer or its agents or employees; and (5) any claim of infringement by the product of the trademarks or intellectual property rights or trade secrets of a third party other than those arising from the portions of the Product created solely by the Supplier.
Supplier shall not be liable for any claim for damages or alleged claims or damages that arise from changes or modifications made to the product by the Buyer or Buyer’s representatives. Supplier shall not be liable for any claim or damages or alleged claims or damages that arise from the use of the Product for any particular machine or device. In no event shall Supplier be liable for loss of profits or business, consequential, special, and indirect or punitive damages, nor for claims resulting directly or indirectly from circumstances beyond Supplier’s Reasonable control.
SUPPLIER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SUPPLIER MAKES NO ADDITIONAL WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCT IS SUITABLE FOR BUYER’S NEEDS, WILL PERFORM TO ANY SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE LEVEL OR FUNCTION, WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY PARTICULAR EQUIPMENT THAT IT IS USED IN CONJUCTION WITH.