Website Linemaster Switch Corporation
In warehouses and production facilities, stock person’s find products on shelves, wrap or package them appropriately, and place them on delivery trucks; they may also take products off of trucks and put them on shelves. Thanks to stock persons, customer orders can be fulfilled and moved quickly.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Handle materials in a safe and orderly manner
· Assist with the timely fulfillment and delivery of products
· Work with team members to meet set goals
· Contribute to a company culture that champions diversity, appreciates creativity, and facilitates innovation
· 18 years of age or older
· Ability to lift more than 30 pounds without assistance
· Able to stand or walk for extended periods of time
· Able to climb, bend, reach, stoop, kneel, and stretch for extended periods of time
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma. 1 Year of related experience.
· Prolonged periods of standing, walking, lifting.
Note: Linemaster Switch Corporation is an ISO certified company. All employees must have a basic knowledge of ISO principals.
FLSA Status: Exempt