Website Linemaster Switch Corporation
Director of Materials and Logistics.
Logistics Supervisors are professionals who are responsible for overseeing the general operations of a warehouse, packing, and shipping departments. This is a hands on working supervisor position. This involves managing 8-12 individuals.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
· Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
· Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
· Communicate job expectations and coach employees
· Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
· Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
· Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
· Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
· Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
· Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
· Ability to input, retrieve and analize data
· Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
· Strong organisational and time management skills
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma.
· 5 Years of related experience.
· Prolonged periods of standing and walking. Able to lift over 30lbs.
Note: Linemaster Switch Corporation is an ISO certified company. All employees must have a basic knowledge of ISO principals.