This position will report to the Engineering Manager
Collaborate with engineering, customer service, and customers to ensure the proper product is developed for the desired application.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Develops specifications and performance requirements for the product.
· Uses product knowledge and experience to adapt equipment to specific job applications.
· Prepares operating instructions and for equipment.
· Evaluates product specifications to ensure it has the capability to complete desired functions.
· Shares technical information and training with other departments.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· 5+ years of related experience
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, computer skills, understanding of manufacturing and engineering processes.
· Personal characteristics would include detailed oriented, be able to communicate effectively, be able to multi-task, be a quick study, can prioritize workload and effectively work in a team environment.
· Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in engineering related field or 3+ years of experience
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.