As a bench assembler, your primary duties are to assemble parts and mount them into larger assemblies or castings, ensure the proper soldering and installation of wiring, and test or troubleshoot the product.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Follow technical instructions, interpret drawings and manufacturing procedures.
· Responsible for the use of tools and test equipment.
· Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace.
· Support department supervisor in meeting production goals.
· Support team members with shared knowledge and training.
· 1-2 years of related manufacturing experience.
· Good communication skills.
· Good hand-eye coordination.
· Ability to use hand tools and machinery.
· Ability to stand or sit for extend periods of time.
· Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
· Willingness to work in a team environment.
Note: Linemaster Switch Corporation is an ISO certified company. All employees must have a basic knowledge of ISO principals.
FLSA Status Non-Exempt